Who we are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, where new voices and perspectives are nurtured, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Who you are
A prolific Jr. Designer who is full of smart, disruptive, brand-building ideas and—just as important—you have the design craft to bring them into the world in a breathtaking way. Your creativity stretches across not only traditional advertising, but also experiential, content, social, even products. You understand how to design for different spaces ranging from print, digital, outdoor, social, video, presentations, and packaging. You nerd out on the details of typography, color, graphics, composition, etc. and follow the latest visual trends. You are a skilled collaborator who seeks to make the best work possible and willing to put in the work to get there.
We value people who have diverse personal passions and unique skillsets. You might even bring some of your creative skills with you in video animation, lettering, illustration, photography, and more. If this sounds like you, read on.
- Portfolio that displays strong conceptual and visual thinking
- Must have design skills that can flex for a variety of brands and mediums
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Google Slides, Powerpoint, and Keynote. Bonus points for Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- An understanding of how social media platforms work
- Ability to juggle a few projects at a time
- Willing to both defend work but also take feedback when necessary
- First and foremost, we want to make work that we love, not just like— so your #1 responsibility is to execute great work that is on brand, on brief, and visually unique
- Owning your role on a project from beginning to end
- Collaborating other creatives and production to make the work sharper and pixel perfect
- Staying curious and on top of new tools, tricks, trends, and platforms
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave