Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Media Activation Overview
At DNA Media Activation fosters an understanding of the consumer journey and how to best combine the message, media, and moment to help our clients achieve their business goals. Using data not just as a tool, but as a source for creative inspiration, we develop insights, media strategies and tactical plans, and campaign measurement systems that help inspire love between people and brands.
We sit at the forefront of media, data, content, and the larger cultural landscape to serve as experts and consultants with our teams and clients in how to best connect and measure communications with consumers. We maintain a history of media performance to provide actionable insights, an eye on the present to develop informed tactical media plans, and a focus on the future to help set long-term goals and inform next-generation media opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Media Supervisor you will be a key member of the Media Activation team. Working under the guidance of the AMD and Director of Connection Strategy & Media, you will work to build the strategic foundations for tactical media plan development, and you ensure all tactical plans are grounded in these guiding principles. You will work closely with clients and all internal/external partners alike, ensuring all aspects of media plans are clearly communicated. You will apply your experience with and knowledge of industry trends and consumer/channel insights to offer DNA clients fresh thinking. You will serve as a mentor to media planner and supervise team projects, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time and reflect both practical and strategic thinking.
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent required
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience developing integrated strategic media recommendations and stewarding media projects
- Minimum 1-2 years of guiding team in setting goals and project tasks and timelines, ensuring team members have challenging, level-appropriate projects and opportunities to learn new skills
- Primary experience in digital media, with high level understanding of planning, buying and activation, including a strong understanding of the corresponding of digital platforms
- Ability to confidently present quality recommendations and achieve consensus on ideas, in person or over the phone to key clients and internal teams
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience in terms of developing media professionals, with ability to manage a team of 1-2 people
- Proactive critical thinker with the ability to identify and resolve problems independently and know when to escalate them
- Possess working knowledge in each area of agency’s business (Strategy, Business Leadership, Creative, Integrated Production, Project Management, and Finance)
- Strong team interpersonal and collaboration skills; willingness to take direction and a desire to learn
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), research/reporting resources
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave