Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Project Management Overview
At DNA, Project Management monitors people, progress and money. We’re at the forefront to define engagements and work with cross-functional teams to drive work through the agency. We craft tailored approaches to get us to the finish line and over-communicate to ensure alignment on objectives, cadence and methods; tracking progress along the way and proactively changing course as needed.
Who You Are
This isn’t your first rodeo. You have a solid understanding of project management principles and have experience leading multi-phased integrated campaigns for multiple clients with minimal oversight. You’re able to drive projects through the agency; creating a well-oiled team of both left and right brain thinkers.
You are extremely resourceful; finding solutions that fulfill both agency and client needs. Your inherent curiosity has you on the lookout for new ways of doing things. You keep track of all of the details and have a calm, measured approach to a high volume of work. You’re flexible to the creative process, champion the work and your instincts and experience allow you to adapt to the changing landscape of agency life and client needs.
You’re looking for more responsibility in your next role. You’re courageous enough to consistently share your ideas, mature enough to have direct conversations and recognize the importance of having fun on the job.
- You manage a suite of clients with our partners in Business Leadership. As the day-to-day trusted partner, you are charged with delivering on all facets of a project:
- initial intake and proposal development
- determining the project approach
- establishing and meeting milestones
- fostering cross-department collaboration
- preparing and maintaining project documentation: key scope documents, schedules, status reports, deliverable lists, change requests,cost baselines, recaps etc.
- effectively communicating with all team members (internal and external)
- facilitating budget management and billing
- performing quality assurance
- overseeing project closure
- You have your hand in annual planning and are proactive in moving work through the queue
- You help oversee some agency operations and special projects
- Oversee agency resource allocation
- Mentor other PM staff
- 7 (+) years of Project Management experience at creative agency is required
- Experience working with cross department functions (Strategy, Media, Creative, Production, and Finance) with a proven ability to successfully manage integrated initiatives across multiple clients.
- Solid knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative team and client relationships.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. As a primary contact for our clients, you must be able to communicate confidently and effectively about project details.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of Workamajig a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with Creative Suite
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave