Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, where new voices and perspectives are nurtured, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Our View of Strategy
Marketing and business challenges big and small, straight-forward and completely wonky all have one thing in common – they need a creatively driven strategist who is smart, resourceful, proactive and passionate about doing the best work possible to solve them. We believe the lines between strategy are blurring and that breakthrough work requires breaking down barriers between brand strategy, connections strategy, and data strategy.
If you love asking questions and debating, digging and exploring for answers
If you believe creative is a better adjective than a noun or the name of a
If you believe great brand strategy helps brands understand and care about the things people care about in their daily lives and in culture
And if co-workers want to sit next to you on an airplane, a long cross-country flight, maybe in the middle seat then please, keep reading.
Because we’re looking for someone like you.
- 4-6 years of brand strategy experience in a creative environment with a genuine passion for contributing to great work, solving business problems, and unearthing opportunities
- Experience transforming insights and strategies into compelling creative briefs and working closely with creative teams to develop kick-ass work
- Solid experience conducting research (qualitative and quantitative) to uncover insights and the ability to communicate research findings in powerful and impactful ways
- Knowledge and experience with brand positioning and how to arrive at a valuable framework
- Ability to craft compelling thought leadership for the agency and clients’ businesses
- General understanding of the media landscape and familiarity with the foundations of communications planning, customer journey development and go-to-market planning Confidence to articulate and present compelling strategies in order to grow DNA’s ability to do more and do better for our clients
- Experience forging strong partnerships with clients throughout the entire creative development process
- Comfort in crafting the narrative for key business presentations and new business pitches, with an eye for storytelling that brings listeners on a clear and compelling journey with you
- Courage to apply the rigor the job requires while having the guts to trust your guts
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Short + Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Educational & Career Development
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave