Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, where new voices and perspectives are nurtured, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Project Management Department Overview
PM’s role is to help define engagements, craft tailored approaches to get us to the finish line and assemble the right people to get us there. We over-communicate to ensure alignment on objectives, cadence and methods; tracking progress along the way and proactively changing course as needed.
Who you are
You have a solid understanding of project management principles and approaches and have experience leading multi-phased integrated campaigns for multiple clients. You’re able to drive projects through the agency; working harmoniously with both left and right brain thinkers.
You’re resourceful; finding solutions that fulfill both agency and client needs. Your curiosity has you on the lookout for new methods, tools and approaches. You’re flexible and open to changing course as the project or team requires. You’re dependable and deliver on commitments. You’re courageous enough to consistently share your ideas and recognize the importance of having fun on the job while developing a positively motivated team. You’re highly organized and a mildly obsessive about the details.
- Project planning and scope development in partnership with our Business Leadership team.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation: key scope documents, schedules, status reports, deliverable lists, change requests, budget reports, recaps etc.
- Effectively communicate with all team members (internal and external).
- Lead status meetings – ensuring decisions and action items are made and communicated back to the broader team.
- Manage resource allocation across the creative department.
- Manage trade-offs between competing agency resources and project workloads.
- Be flexible to the creative process and client needs.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure our processes and products are flawless.
- Proven ability to successfully manage integrated initiatives across multiple clients.
- Solid knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative team and client relationships.
- Solid knowledge of print, broadcast and digital mediums.
- At least 3+ years of PM experience; preferably working with a creative agency.
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance + Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave