Who We Are
DNA is an independent integrated advertising agency in Seattle. We uncover and ignite love between people and brands and believe enviable marketing is not only relevant to people’s values and true to the brand, it is also creatively differentiating, culturally-dialed, and unquestionably effective. In other words, we believe in the power of creativity to accomplish remarkable things.
Our version of great work demands insightful and inspiring strategy, technology and data expertise, surprising creative, genius go-to-market, egoless collaboration, tireless curiosity, tenacious work ethic, and the lucky magic that happens when all of this comes together. #BAM
In other words, we believe success comes from art, science, truth and luck. It’s in our DNA.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
The role of project management at DNA is to help mold and enforce agency process as well as plan, organize and drive projects through the agency.
Using tailored solutions, we help define the project scope and shape the project approach to get to the finish line. We assemble appropriate project teams and communicate effectively to ensure alignment on objectives, cadence and methods. We track progress along the way and proactively identify risks and address derivations to the plan as needed.
Who You Are
You have a solid understanding of project management principles and approaches and have experience leading multi-phased integrated campaigns for multiple clients. You’re able to drive projects through the agency; working harmoniously with both left and right brain thinkers.
You’re resourceful; finding solutions that fulfill both agency and client needs. Your
curiosity has you on the lookout for new methods, tools and approaches. You’re
flexible and open to changing course as the project or team requires. You’re
dependable and deliver on commitments. You’re courageous enough to consistently
share your ideas and recognize the importance of having fun on the job while
developing a positively motivated team. You’re highly organized and a mildly
obsessive about the details.
- Project planning and scope development in partnership with the Account team.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation: key scope documents, schedules,
status reports, deliverable lists, change requests, cost baselines, recaps etc.
- Effectively communicate with all team members (internal and external).
- Lead status meetings – ensuring decisions and actions are made and
communicated back to the broader team.
- Manage resource allocation across the creative department.
- Manage trade-offs between competing agency resources and project workloads.
- Be flexible to the creative process and client needs.
- Perform quality assurance and control quality to ensure our processes and
products are flawless.
- Proven ability to successfully manage integrated initiatives across multiple clients.
- Solid knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative team and client relationships.
- Solid knowledge of print, broadcast and digital mediums.
- At least 3 years PM experience; preferably working with a creative agency.
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Educational & Career Development
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave