Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature
hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do
we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in
and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work
and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Who You Are
The Office Manager + Executive Assistant at DNA is a hybrid role that brings order and structure to the agency by assisting and supporting all departments, including the Executive Team and the Finance Department. You have a “can do attitude”, like to have fun, and are a valued member of our agency. You’re the go-to person for all office support and critical to our agencies culture and success.
The ideal candidate is professional, reliable, trustworthy, organized, has excellent communication skills, and is highly self-motivated. The ability to multi-task, be pro-active and follow through on all assignments is a must. Additionally, attention to detail and being able to be trusted with confidential information are a prerequisite for this position.
As our Office Manager + Executive Assistant, you are often our clients and vendor’s first point of contact with DNA. One of your most important responsibilities is to present a friendly and professional first impression of DNA.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the office daily (8:30am-5:00pm)
- Arrange for front desk coverage when you will be away from your desk
- Keeping the front desk area looking good, and maintain all conference rooms
- Greet all visitors
- Answer phones and check messages
- Maintain kitchen area and all conference rooms keeping them clean and fully stocked (run dishwasher, put dishes away, make coffee, keep tidy, etc.)
- Water plants in the lobby
- Order all office supplies including keeping kitchen stocked and keeping supply room stocked.
- FedEx (send packages, order supplies)
- UPS, FedEx, etc. (sign for packages and distribute)
- Courier (prepare courier slip, schedule courier pick-up)
- Mail (distribute mail, buy stamps)
- Keep multiple forms up to date including Holiday list, employee info, phone lists, travel information and floor plan
- Responsible for ordering and set up of catering for client and internal meetings
- Assist with all party planning, DNA events, Off-Sites etc.
- Responsible for assisting with storage of off-site files (Iron Mountain)
- Act as point of contact for all vendors related to property management and maintenance of the office.
- Set-up new employee desk area, order business cards and add employee to property management key card list.
- Maintain employee key card list to verify with property management on a regular basis.
- Book travel arrangement for employees.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Assist the Executive Team
- Maintain Corporate Credit card and month end reconciliation
- Assist Finance Department with invoice entry and coding
- Collect and verify advertising/media/production invoices
- Input vendor invoices in to Accounts Payable in Workamajig
- Work with the Media Department to rectify all vendor billing discrepancies
- Keep Accounting Department and Media Department abreast of all adjustments that need to be made to invoices on a monthly basis
NICE TO HAVES
- 2+ years’ experience working in a creative agency or corporate environment
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Accounting experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to constantly multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave