Who we are
DNA is an independent full-service advertising agency founded in Seattle in 1998. We believe advertising is all about values. Because when an organization cares about what consumers care about, connections form and loyalty can grow. It’s our job to uncover these shared values. And to be good at this, we need discipline and insightful strategy, plenty of creative thinking, a willingness to be completely open and honest, and more often than not, the kind of good fortune that results from hard work and preparation.
In other words, we believe our success comes from art, science, truth and luck.
It’s in our DNA.
Change is the only constant in life, so we embrace it. Every day we evolve brands, categories and ourselves for the better. Our product is a transformed brand experience. And to create this, we must be solution-oriented, innately curious, creatively driven, and fiercely independent.
Who You Are
As a Media Planning Intern, you don’t need on the job advertising experience – but you must embrace being part of a hard-working team, have the desire to learn, crave challenges and problem solving – and frequently ask “why?”.
What You’ll Learn
- Media math (GRPs, CPMs, Reach/Frequency, etc.)
- Media planning/buying platforms
- Basics of communications strategy, media planning and buying
- Assisting in developing strategies for marketing campaigns
- Assisting in developing recommendations – budgets, targets, timing, partners and placements
- Working with vendors to collect proofs of purchased media
- Monitoring performance of digital media and reporting on results
- Utilizing syndicated and other research resources to support or inspire recommendations
- Staying on top of industry trends and sharing information within the agency
- Recently received or currently working towards a BA/BS degree in advertising or related field
- Must be able to demonstrate an interest in and high-level understanding of media planning and strategy
- Passion for social media, technology, and culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent quantitative (analytical and math) skills
- Inquisitive, with a passion for problem solving
- Paid Internship
- Orca Card
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.