Who We Are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
Business Leadership Overview
DNA we hold our account team to a higher standard. Business Leadership at DNA is the catalyst for creativity that solves business problems. We create wins every day for our clients, their customers and for DNA. We are the drivers in the agency – the business leaders, opportunity makers and idea generators – leading work that results in love between people and brands.
We play the long game. As dynamic relationship builders with deep category and industry knowledge, we work proactively for the agency, our clients and their customers – thinking and acting two steps ahead. We lead by being adaptable, collaborative, and curious. We know how to make the strategic and business case for great ideas. And when we do, everybody wins.
Role and Responsibilities
As the day-to-day project level business leadership partner, you are charged with bringing our clients’ brands to life. By cultivating relationships with clients and internal team members in strategy, creative, media, and production, you are seen as both the client and agency go-to person on a portfolio of client projects. And as an expert in our clients’ business you ensure the team stays informed on the business and competitive landscapes. You offer a sound, strategic point of view on projects, anticipate needs, and provide proactive solutions that lead to creative wins and new opportunities.
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent required
- 3 (+) years of progressive growth experience in advertising agency account management
- Possess working knowledge in each area of agency’s business (Strategy, Media, Creative, Broadcast, Print and Digital production, Interactive, Planning, Promotions, and Finance)
- Ability to own entire projects end-to-end with minimal oversight from Account Supervisor/Business Practice Lead, and appropriately balance responsibilities with Project Management
- Demonstrate an understanding of creative strategy and use it to evaluate and defend work
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify and resolve problems independently and know when to escalate them
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Influentual and effective leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility for evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to take direction and a desire to learn
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave