Who we are
DNA is an independent full-service advertising agency founded in Seattle in 1998. We believe advertising is all about values. Because when an organization cares about what consumers care about, connections form and loyalty can grow. It’s our job to uncover these shared values. And to be good at this, we need discipline and insightful strategy, plenty of creative thinking, a willingness to be completely open and honest, and more often than not, the kind of good fortune that results from hard work and preparation.
In other words, we believe our success comes from art, science, truth and luck.
Change is the only constant in life, so we embrace it. Every day we evolve brands, categories and ourselves for the better. Our product is a transformed brand experience. And to create this, we must be solution-oriented, innately curious, creatively driven, and fiercely independent.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who possesses great attention to detail and the flexibility to assist wherever needed throughout the agency.
The Billing Coordinator will manage monthly billing for our clients. This role will report to the Senior Accountant but have a close working relationship with the Account Management and Media departments to make sure all estimates get billed to our client in a timely manner.
- Collect and verify advertising/media/production invoices (cable, network, radio, digital, etc.) as well as confirm performance under delivery
- Input vendor invoices in to Accounts Payable in Workamajig
- Work within Strata business system, including matching and entering invoices
- Work with the Media Department to rectify all vendor billing discrepancies
- Create monthly invoices to be sent to the client
- Input Monthly client invoices into Workamajig system
- Reconcile accounts in Workamajig on a monthly basis
- Keep the Accounting Department and Media Department abreast of all adjustments that need to be made to invoices on a monthly basis
- Potential additional accounting duties will be assigned to meet business needs
- Cover the front desk during lunch hour and whenever needed
- BA/BS in business and/or accounting or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Superb attention to detail
- Highly organized, proactive and assertive
- Working knowledge of Strata and Workamajig a plus
- Experience within an Advertising Agency setting a plus
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Educational & Career Development
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.