Who we are
DNA is an independent creative agency in the Metropolis-meets-Mother-Nature hotbed of Seattle. Our thing? We make love between people and brands. How do we do it? By helping brands be entertaining, engaging, relevant and useful, day in and day out. What it requires of us is curiosity, courage, talent, honesty, hard work and a healthy dose of magic. At DNA, we have a ‘maker’ mentality where creativity lives in every department, and we never, ever forget that the work is the boss.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
We ensure account stability, growth and profitability. Accountable to our clients for results, and true experts of their business, we’re business leaders, responsible for synthesizing our clients’ business challenges and facilitating collaborative problem solving to get to the most creative and effective solutions. We help sell these solutions in to our clients and are responsible for bringing them to life on strategy, on budget and on time.
Who you are
You have strong natural leadership skills; take action without direction; have a proven ability to anticipate problems and develop solutions in the face of adversity. You’re highly detail-oriented and a clear, concise and persuasive communicator (verbal and written). You have the ability to simultaneously and efficiently handle up to dozens of stakeholders, often with competing interests, and are skilled at both managing up and managing down.
- Builds the client’s business through thoughtful and informed points of view.
- Balance multiple Clients and projects of a variety of complexity.
- Remains knowledgeable at all times about the status of projects and makes sure work is completed accurately and on time.
- Works closely with creative and media teams to keep them informed about client business dynamics.
- Articulate both creative and strategic rationales to internal audiences and to client partners.
- Initiates creative brief development for all assigned projects in conjunction with Account Planning.
- Reviews and evaluates all creative executions with Supervisor/Director.
- Begins developing skills to guide, manage, and grow Account Coordinator.
- Works with senior account management staff in preparation of client plans and recommendations.
- Possesses working knowledge in each area of agency’s business (Media, Creative, Broadcast and Print production, Digital, Planning, Promotions, and Finance).
- Manage all aspects of account financials including helping develop scopes of works, estimates, billing and invoicing.
- Strong natural leadership skills
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Highly detailed-oriented
- Possesses working knowledge in each area of agency’s business (Media, Creative, Broadcast and Print production, Interactive, Planning, Promotions, Public Relations, and Finance)
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent required
- 3 (+) years of progressive growth experience in advertising agency account management; experience in the financial services space a plus
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.