Who we are
DNA is an independent full-service advertising agency founded in Seattle in 1998. We believe advertising is all about values. Because when an organization cares about what consumers care about, connections form and loyalty can grow. It’s our job to uncover these shared values. And to be good at this, we need discipline and insightful strategy, plenty of creative thinking, a willingness to be completely open and honest, and more often than not, the kind of good fortune that results from hard work and preparation.
In other words, we believe our success comes from art, science, truth and luck.
Change is the only constant in life, so we embrace it. Every day we evolve brands, categories and ourselves for the better. Our product is a transformed brand experience. And to create this, we must be solution-oriented, innately curious, creatively driven, and fiercely independent.
Who you are
The Designer is responsible for setting and continually raising the bar of our agency’s design on projects and campaigns across all media. This person collaborates with Art Directors, Studio Artists, Copywriters and Dev to create design solutions online, in print, experiential projects and brand identities.
It is the Designer’s responsibility to visually execute and communicate ideas using image, type, color and composition. They must work across a variety of media both digital and traditional with attention to design and detail.
- Development of creative ideas that are on strategy, aimed at business objectives and that meet or exceed our standards.
- A deep desire to engage with consumers in new and emerging media.
- Develop good working partnerships with individuals in account management, media, production and other departments.
- Selection and supervision of photographers, illustrators and studio in the execution of approved concepts.
- Presentation of creative ideas supported with strong rationales.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, PowerPoint and other design programs
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Demonstrated visual talent (portfolio)
- Strong design and conceptual skills
- Heavy digital background
- Design and technology obsessed
- 4+ years of agency experience
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Educational & Career Development
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.