Does human motivation and behavior interest you?
Are you a cultural junkie?
Do you often ask why? Or why not?
Are you a team player who enjoys collaborating with others?
Does innovation excite you?
If the answer is yes, you might be the perfect fit for DNA’s next Brand Strategy Intern.
To make this day awesome you’ll need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Passion for advertising
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Adept in researching a variety of topics both online and offline
- Ability to review and summarize research concisely
- Interest in (and ideally familiarity with) the strategy/planning discipline
A day in your life would look like this (well, maybe not all of this every day!):
- Participate in the brand strategy development process on a variety of account types and new business pitches
- Competitor analysis
- Research industry and cultural trends
- Brief conception
- Creative kick offs and presentations
- Create thought leadership pieces for the agency around advertising and cultural trends
- Attend agency and client meetings as needed
- Help with administrative needs as needed
- Full time paid summer internship, June – August 2017
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior currently enrolled
Please send resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples if you have them to: firstname.lastname@example.org