Who we are
DNA is an independent full-service advertising agency founded in Seattle in 1998. We believe advertising is all about values. Because when an organization cares about what consumers care about, connections form and loyalty can grow. It’s our job to uncover these shared values. And to be good at this, we need discipline and insightful strategy, plenty of creative thinking, a willingness to be completely open and honest, and more often than not, the kind of good fortune that results from hard work and preparation.
In other words, we believe our success comes from art, science, truth and luck.
DNA’s culture is paramount to the smart work we do. We celebrate the good days and share accountability for the bad ones. We strive to make each other better. We believe in being bold, in being courageous and aim to approach everything with a “whatever it takes” attitude. We are seeking to add an Account Supervisor who is ready to become a core part of this special thing we’re building.
Who you are
The foundational role of the Account Supervisor at DNA is to be a key relationship manager between the Client and Agency with the responsibility of ensuring Agency work is delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
This individual must have experience or demonstrate an ability to manage an account or a large segment of an account, including: creative development, media planning and buying, and interactive and traditional production to meet the overall accounts objectives.
Furthermore, this strategic leader must possess a strong understanding of their client’s business – providing marketing insights to clients and internal teams and proactively anticipating the needs of their client to help drive business and brand growth.
- Oversees and manages project-flow from start to finish
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of each area of agency resources
- Demonstrates strategic leadership through consistently advancing a point of view strategically to both internal teams and clients
- Ensures that all of the integrated elements/disciplines of the Agency are brought together on time and are consistent with the campaign objective
- Evaluates creative work, contributes to media plans and other agency recommendations before they go to clients, ensuring work meets objective/strategy
- Proactively finds new ways to build client’s business and brand, in ways that lead to account growth
- Is familiar with a variety advertising testing methods and their application
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
- Creates collaborative and productive relationships with client’s other Agency partners
- Manages, develops Account Manager and Account Coordinators
- Creates a learning environment for junior staff to develop
- Partners with Account Director to help set and achieve account team goals
- Manages agency/client budgets and billing process accurately and timely
- Provides accurate estimates of agency revenue projection
- 5 (+) years of Account Management experience at an advertising agency is required
- Possesses knowledge in each area of agency’s business (Media, Creative, Broadcast and Print production, Interactive, Planning, Promotions, Public Relations, and Finance)
- Strong client-service orientation
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Educational & Career Development
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.