Who we are
DNA is an independent full-service advertising agency founded in Seattle in 1998. We believe advertising is all about values. Because when an organization cares about what consumers care about, connections form and loyalty can grow. It’s our job to uncover these shared values. And to be good at this, we need discipline and insightful strategy, plenty of creative thinking, a willingness to be completely open and honest, and more often than not, the kind of good fortune that results from hard work and preparation.
In other words, we believe our success comes from art, science, truth and luck.
DNA’s culture is paramount to the smart work we do. We celebrate the good days and share accountability for the bad ones. We strive to make each other better. We believe in being bold, in being courageous and aim to approach everything with a “whatever it takes” attitude. We are seeking to add an Account Manager who is ready to become a core part of this special thing we’re building.
Who you are
The foundational role of the Account Manager at DNA is to ensure Agency creativity and ideas are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
The Account Manager must be able to take action without direction and has a proven ability to anticipate problems and develop solutions in the face of adversity.
This highly detailed-oriented individual should be a clear and concise communicator who can articulate both creative and strategic rationales to internal audiences and to client partners.
- Builds the client’s business through thoughtful and informed points of view
- Balance multiple clients and projects of a variety of complexity
- Remains knowledgeable at all times about the status of projects and makes sure work is completed accurately and on time
- Works closely with creative and media groups to keep them informed about client business dynamics
- Initiates creative brief development for all assigned projects in conjunction with Account Planning
- Reviews and evaluates all final creative executions with manager for the purposes of training and development
- Begins developing skills to guide, manage, and growth Account Coordinator
- Works with senior account management staff in preparation of client plans and recommendations
- Manage all aspects of account financials including developing scopes of works, estimates, billing and invoicing
- 3 (+) years of progressive growth experience in advertising agency account management
- Possesses working knowledge in each area of agency’s business (Media, Creative, Broadcast and Print production, Interactive, Planning, Promotions, Public Relations, and Finance)
- Strong natural leadership skills
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Highly detailed-oriented
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent required
- Salary DOE
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Educational & Career Development
- 100% Employer paid ORCA Passport Card
- Personalized PTO (Our version of unlimited PTO)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.